hyiper

hyip banner
hyip banner
Review    forums    Payout     Get Code         

2BNB Yield (Binance Smart Chain)

Mid Term

Status:ScamLast Paid:Apr 16, 2021
Online:18 daysInvestment:$400.00
Witdrawal:InstantNet Profit:5%
Add Time:17 daysMin-Inv:$20
Referral:up to 10 levelsFeatures:SSL Dedicated-Server Multilanguage 
Alexa:201943Support:    
ROI:
142%
Payments:BNB 

12.4% daily for 14 days; 10.4% daily for 21 days; 8.4% daily for 28 days (70% of Withdrawable amount You can Withdraw and Remaining 30% You Can Reinvest)

Image Button Code


HYIP Monitor-HYIPer